Saturday, May 3, 2008

Ramblings



Hey! I know it's been awhile. We haven't had any good vacations or outings recently to report on. Here's a picture of the new hairdo I got cut in mid April...

This week is the final time to post your gender guesses - see previous post. We have our big ultrasound appointment on Thursday morning. I've been working on the prize... Sorry men, I'm not sure how many of you would love to win a set of Melissa's special cards, though I'm sure they were entering my contest for the competition and bragging rights only! Hopefully I'll post a picture of the prize before I give it out. If you haven't posted a guess, get it in here soon (Hint, hint, Mom)!

We do have a vacation planned soon, so I will have some material to put up here. Look for little European-like villages from SW Wisconsin. I would put some pictures from James and Allie's wedding, but I'm sure that they are going to take care of that on their webpage: http://www.allieandjames.com/.

Have a good week! I'll be back to post a gender game winner at the end of the week!

No comments: