Thursday, May 23, 2013

Catching up on photos

I've spent a little time going through the last couple years pictures. What a job! I need to remember to do this monthly at a minimum, so it doesn't become a huge black hole! Working with digital pictures is truly a blessing and a curse. I take a ton more pictures than I did back in the film days. Which means, I get some fun random photos of Noah, and tons of beautiful scenery pictures when we travel. The curse is that you have to spend more time at the computer to sort and select them. I placed a big Shutterfly order including a book about our vacation last summer. Ah, accomplishment! Can't wait to show it to Noah! They have a nifty little option at checkout that allows me to share it with you too!

Click here to view this photo book larger

You'll love award-winning Shutterfly photo books. Start your own today.

No comments: