The first order of business upon moving in was to get those awful lace curtains removed!
|Where's the window?|
|He knows what to do!|
|Yes, there's furniture everywhere and we're barely moved in, but taking care of what's important!|
|They were everywhere and only covered the top half of the windows.|
|Living room, they are here too!|
|Oh, and did I mention, they were filthy, gross, dirty.|
|Ah, much better, I can find the window now!|
|The shutters are next.|
|All gone and looking good, or should I just say better.|
|Here he is pulling the very last one.|
Here's the list:
- Electrician to fix the broken conduit where the main electrical enters the house
- Chimney sweep/inspect to make sure it's safe to burn in the wood fireplace
- Figure out the spinkler system - see if it works and get it winterized this fall - ha ha it works!
- Remove the lace curtains (and shutters in areas that don't need them) - check!
- Get a water softener
- Clean or replace the "touch points" - I'm suffering from eeeewwww whenever I open a cabinet or turn on a light.